Chameleon Sharp Acoustics are supplied with a very easy assembly system. Assembly takes place using magnetic strips measuring 5×30 cm, which you screw onto the wall according to the instructions on the drawing. The PET felt panels can then be firmly attached to the wall using magnets and easily lined up with each other. The wall should be straight and even.
Why Chameleon Sharp Acoustics?
The PET felt surface is made from 60% recycled PET bottles and 40% polyester fibre. Together, these materials are combined to create a strong sound-absorbing felt.
By using the same assembly system as the Chameleon whiteboards, many different combinations of materials can be applied. Combine the Sharp Wall and Sharp Acoustics to create a writable and pinnable wall which also improves the acoustics and aesthetics in the space.
The sizes and colours of this product
Sharp Acoustics specifications
- Surface: PET-felt (60% recycled PET-bottles)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Acoustic performance: ɑw 0,25 | NRC 0,30
- Product warranty: 2 years on structure and defects
- Magnetic surface: for all types of magnets
- Thickness: 10 mm
- Flammability: tested to EN 13501-1:2007 + A1:2009