The whiteboard surface is supplied as a semi-finished product. Further processing depends on what you or your dealer decide upon. With more than 40 years of experience, we have built up a store of knowledge about how our product can be processed. We can also provide you with detailed advice in this area.
What are the possible options?
If the item of furniture or product has a flat surface, an enamel whiteboard can always be incorporated into it. For example, we can supply the enamel (whiteboard surface) as a 0.4 mm sheet cut to size. A furniture manufacturer can then incorporate it perfectly into the furniture. We can also supply the enamel surface on carriers from 3 mm to 26 mm. Pre-drilling, side-straps and coloured coatings are all possible options.
- Maximum size single sheet: 150 x 298 cm
- Material thickness ranging from 0.4 mm to your specific dimensions
- Surface options: multiple colours of gloss enamel, printed sublimation steel, chalk grey and chalk green
- Warranty on enamel writing surfaces: lifetime warranty on perfect writing and erasing
- Warranty on sublimation steel: 1 year on perfect writing and erasing
- All the surfaces are magnetic
- All the surfaces are scratch-resistant, with the same quality as glass
- All the surfaces (also printed) are resistant to discolouration
- Sustainability: 100% compensation for CO2 emissions