Why a Chameleon Round or Six-Square Whiteboard?
The Round and Six-Square whiteboards have an enamel layer with a double coating. That ensures a scratchproof and porous-free writing surface. There’s a good reason why you receive a lifetime warranty for writing and perfect erasing. Like to combine writing and pinning? The ø 60 cm round and six-square whiteboards can be combined with the Chameleon Pinning Shapes.
The whiteboard is FSC® certified (Licence code C137061). As such, we can provide evidence that the materials used originate from sustainable forestry. Furthermore, the CO2 emissions resulting from the production are fully compensated by the planting of forests.
Round and Six-Square specifications
- Surface: ‘Double coated’ emaille, wit
- Sizes: 60, 98 or 118 cm in diameter. Customisation possible.
- Warranty on writing surface: lifetime warranty on perfect writing and erasing
- Product warranty: 2 years on structure and defects
- Magnetic surface: for all types of magnets
- Scratchproof and resistant to cleaning materials and chemicals
- Thickness: 10 mm
- Edge finishing: black lacquered
- Sustainability: 100% compensation for CO2 emissions
- Sustainability: FSC® certified (Licence code C137061)
Round en Six-Square downloads
Chameleon Round & Six-Square are supplied including a very easy, TÜV certified mounting system. Mounting is done by means of magnetic plates of 30×30 cm, which you screw onto the wall according to the drawing. The whiteboard panel can then be hung firmly on the wall via magnetism and easily aligned with each other. The wall must be straight and even for this.