Why a Chameleon Curve whiteboard?
A Curve whiteboard has an enamel layer with a double coating. That ensures a scratchproof and porous-free writing surface. There’s a good reason why you receive a lifetime warranty for writing and perfect erasing.
The whiteboard is FSC® certified (Licence code C137061). As such, we can provide evidence that the materials used originate from sustainable forestry. Furthermore, the CO2 emissions resulting from the production are fully compensated by the planting of forests.
- Surface: ‘Double coated’ enamel, white
- Warranty on writing surface: lifetime warranty on perfect writing and erasing
- Product warranty: 2 years on structure and defects
- Magnetic surface: for all types of magnets
- Scratchproof and resistant to cleaning materials and chemicals
- Thickness: 10 mm
- Edge finishing: black lacquered with rounded corners (R=20)
- Choose your own egde colour? Read more
- Sustainability: 100% compensation for CO2 emissions
- Sustainability: FSC® certified (Licence code C137061).
Chameleon Curve is supplied including a very easy, TÜV certified mounting system. Mounting is done by means of magnetic plates of 30×30 cm, which you screw onto the wall according to the drawing. The whiteboard panel can then be hung firmly on the wall via magnetism and easily aligned. The wall must be straight and even for this.