The Chameleon Mobile is easy to assemble using just 2 bolts. These bolts are screwed onto the bottom of the frame, through 2 holes in the foot frame. Then the leather loop just needs to be attached. Quick and easy!
Why a Chameleon Mobile?
This mobile whiteboard is ideal for flexible use of space. Start a pop-up meeting with the Chameleon Mobile and then move the whiteboard to a workplace to develop plans.
The acoustic panels are made from recycled PET bottles that are processed into a strong sound-absorbent felt. The felt is also suitable as a pin board. Chameleon mobile has transparent one-direction skate wheels instead of castor wheels. This makes the frame even sturdier when writing.
Chameleon Mobiles are manufactured in the Netherlands and are 100% CO2-neutral.
- Writing surface: Double coated white enamel
- Pinning surface: PET-felt (60% gerecycled PET-bottles)
- Warranty writing surface: lifetime warranty on perfect writing and erasing
- Warranty pinning surface: 2 years
- Product warranty: 2 years on structure and defects
- Magnetic surface: for all types of magnets
- Writing surface scratchproof and resistant to cleaning materials and chemicals
- Acoustics performance PET-felt: ɑw 0,25 | NRC 0,30
- Flamability PET-felt: tested to EN 13501 – 1:2007 + A1:2009
- Pulling strap: real buffalo leather
- Moveable: with transparant skate wheels
- Sustainability: 100% compensation for CO2 emissions