Why combine them?
The digitisation of the educational sector started many years ago. The techniques used have continued to improve, and so has their user-friendliness. Even so, digiboards and smartboards have their limitations. Classes increasingly consist of ready-to-use programmes, in which case the teacher simply follows the steps prescribed by the publisher via the digiboard. This leads to increased passiveness among teachers and students.
Integrating the digiboard into a whiteboard or placing it in front of the whiteboard allows teachers to enhance their classes with words and drawings. This combination of digital and analogue boards turns teaching into a true craft once more. The teacher has more opportunities to deviate from the course material if the situation calls for doing so.
- Whiteboard surface: enamel steel with lifetime warranty on perfect writing and erasing
- Product warranty: 2 years on structure and defects
- Magnetic surface: for all types of magnets
- Scratchproof and resistant to cleaning materials and chemicals
- Thickness: 10 mm
- Edge finishing whiteboard: white varnish with straight or rounded corners
- Edge finishing chalk: black varnish with straight or rounded corners
- Sustainability: 100% compensation for CO2 emissions
- Sustainability: FSC® certified (Licence code C137061)
Learn more about lifetime warranty on the surface:
Digibord integrated into the whiteboard
Chameleon is the only whiteboard producer that can integrate digiboards of any size into their whiteboards. To do so, we make a cut-out in the whiteboard that matches the digiboard’s dimensions exactly, including its rounded corners. Using adjustable mounting profiles, we make sure the digiboard and the whiteboard are properly aligned and equidistant from the wall. This results in the perfect look for any classroom.
The possibilities in size
Wall to wall, floor to ceiling
Use every last square centimetre of the available wall surface.
Wall to wall
Write endless sentences on a continuous, seamless strip of whiteboards.
Around the corner
Where one wall ends, another continues